Waverley Instruments Introduces ANALOGy5 for Voltage Modular
ANALOGy5 from Waverley Instruments is a self-contained 5-voice virtual analogue polyphonic synthesizer instrument module that runs inside Voltage Modular. The “ANALOGy WAVES” demo track (above) was made using multiple factory presets with no additional effects, aside from a little master-bus compression and EQ.
- Virtual analogue 5-voice poly synth
- 4 sound sources per voice
- 2 variable shape oscillators with wave folding
- Sub oscillator and noise source
- Dedicated ADSR envelopes for each sound source
- 2 filters with sound source routing
- 4 LFO modulation sources with ASR envelopes
- 20 modulation destinations
- Built-in delay, reverb and compressor
- 50 factory presets included
A five-day free trial is available, with a special introductory price of $19 until June 1, 2023. More information and a downloadable PDF user guide is available at the Waverley Instruments website.