ROLAND REIMAGINES FIVE CLASSIC RHYTHM MACHINES IN NEW DRUM MACHINE COLLECTION
Roland, a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments and software products, introduces its Drum Machine Collection, which includes five of the brand’s most revered rhythm machines from the ‘80s as recreated modern plug-ins. These plug-ins are enhanced with new sound-shaping options and advanced sequencing capabilities, as well as Analog Circuit Behavior (ABC) technology—all for one low price.
Within this single, value-priced collection, users will gain access to authentic recreations of Roland’s TR-808, TR-606, TR-909, TR-707 and TR-727. These five drum machines have served as backbones to numerous tracks over the past 40 years, and these recreations sound and behave just like the vintage hardware, with the addition of advanced programming features and controls fit for modern production.
Additional specifics include:
- Detailed resizable interfaces give the feel of working with the vintage hardware
- Roland ACB circuit modeling technology powers the recreations, with the addition of enhanced sound-shaping options
- Extended parameters and onboard effects shape and modernize your sound
- Advanced sequencers allow for complex patterns and intricate grooves
- All the original factory patches, plus new sounds make for perfect contemporary music production
- TR-8S Rhythm Performer allows for hands-on control and pattern transfer
- Lifetime Key purchase provides free access to future updates and feature enhancements
- VST3, AU, and AAX compatibility and native support for Apple silicon
The Drum Machine Collection is available in the U.S. for $499.99 through Roland Cloud and retail partners. You can also try it for free with a 30-day free trial membership.
For more information, visit Roland.com.