Newfangled Audio and Eventide partner to Elevate mastering technology with pioneering plug-in
New audio tools creator Newfangled Audio is proud to announce availability of Elevate — a pioneering plug-in that elevates mastering technology using intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to music
- Analyzes and alters the gain, speed, and transients of each filter band in real time.
- Includes presets from APS Mastering, Eric Beam, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, John McCaig, ROCAsound, and Chris Tabron.
- Automatically adapts the attack, release, and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce ‘pumping’ and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares, and cymbals — without affecting the entire mix.
- Uses linear phase filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to the inner ear.
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients, or alter gain.
- Use AUTO OUTPUT level features to compare the limited signal to non-limited signals with the same amount of gain to easily hear what impact the processing is having on the sound.
- Use the SPECTRAL CLIPPER to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get ‘tubby’ — perfect for a more aggressive sound.
- Six different metering types to keep an eye on every aspect of the output audio.