New Pensado Strive Video Course: Music Marketing for the DIY Musician
Creating & Executing a Plan of Attack on a Low Budget
Hal Leonard has released a new instalment of the Pensado Strive video series: Music Marketing for the DIY Musician. Exclusively available at Groove3.com, Bobby expands upon his popular book to help musicians create a marketing plan that works in the real world, step-by-step, without breaking the bank.
- Market Research and Goal Setting (using the SWOT analysis, customer and competitor analysis, and SMART goals model)
- Branding and Product Development (branding your company and products, bringing your products and services to market, and developing a customer service strategy)
- Pricing and Distribution (creating pricing and placement strategies for live performances, recordings, merch, and songs)
- Promoting and Measuring (using Internet, publicity, advertising, word of mouth, guerilla street marketing, sponsorships, radio promotion, direct marketing, sales promotion, and face-to-face selling strategies)
- Assembling and Executing (funding your projects, creating, scheduling, being proactive, choosing partners, delegating the work, and pitching to investors)
- And more!
- Exclusively available at Groove3.com: https://www.groove3.com/Pensados-Strive/Music-Marketing-for-the-DIY-Musician
- $39.99 for purchase or available for streaming with the Groove3 All Access Pass for $15.00/month.