Get Featured On Music Nation
We love Kiwi music! If you’re a promoter, manager or music industry specialist we would love to meet and talk about your artists. Likewise, independent and unsigned bands drop us a line and let us know what you’re working on.
Get More Fans! Featuring on Music Nation is an important part of promoting your work, especially if you have a major release, tour or video coming up. Creating a positive media buzz will help you achieve your goals faster.
Its is important to have a well-written press/media kit available with some decent professional photos. A solid social following with a simple and easy to navigate webpage are extremely important.
In an effort to push unsigned bands in the right direction, we have updated our criteria for band feature submission to align with the current NZ On Air funding guidelines.
If you meet our criteria you are already well on the way towards funding.
– An up to date Facebook profile
– An email contact (that works)
In addition, you must also have at least two of the following criteria taken directly from the NZ On Air funding guidelines:
– More than 100 paying public to any ONE show that you headlined.
– More than 1,000 online fans on any ONE site such as Facebook.
– More than 2,000 streams for any one song on any ONE site.
– More than 2,000 plays for any ONE video online.
And finally, though not required, we will give priority to bands with a major project currently in production or very recently released, such as:
– A broadcast single, EP or album
– A tour comprising of more than 5 dates
– A support act for a headline international touring band
– A major publicity campaign
Send us your press kit, sound and video links plus some decent high-resolution images to email@example.com. Depending on available crew, we can arrange reviews, interviews and editorial photography.